Once you have the basic information gathered together about why you should start an forex market investing club, and the requirements that members should have, you’re ready to take the first step towards officially starting your forex market investing club.
You’ll need to find members to join your forex market investing club and you can achieve in this a number of ways.
If you have one or two friends who have shown a mutual interest in forex market investing
or bond market you can approach them to join your investment club.
You can find other people who are interested in forex market investing by advertising in the newspaper or by posting notices on community bulletin boards.
The important thing to remember is that you want to attract people who have an interest in learning more about forex market investing while they invest small amounts of money.
You shouldn’t be too concerned if the majority of the people who have expressed an interest in joining your club are all new to forex market investing. In fact, this can be a good thing that your club is composed of people who have no real expertise in forex market investing.
People who have prior experience with forex market investing may quickly become frustrated dealing with amateurs.
Don’t be too worried about being part of a group of people that have no experience since there are many resources that are available to help you learn about forex market investing and the process that you need to follow.
Prior to your first meeting with those people interested in forex market investing, your investment group you should provide them with information about the club. This includes letting them know what the club is going to be about and how it should be run.
The First Forex Market Investing Meeting
When you meet for the first time there are several things that you’ll need to discuss. Let everyone have the opportunity to add their input into the forex market investing
meeting so that all opinions are taken into account.
Make sure that you schedule a large amount of time for this first meeting so that you have plenty of time to talk about all of the following issues:
· Common interest of forex market investing: Make sure that all of you have the same interest in starting a forex market investing club. You want to make certain that you’re all the same page about the club is all about.
· Organization: Discuss the exact details of how the forex market investing club is going to be run. At this time you can talk about the goals of your club administration and how you plan to achieve this organization.
· Commitment: All forex market investing members should be aware of the commitment level that is required to participate in an investing club. This reaffirming that there is a seriousness to be a member of the club will give anyone who has second thoughts a chance to decline being a member.
· Reading material: There should be a listing of material about forex market investing that everyone should read to become more familiar with investing techniques and definitions. At the time of the next meeting members can start to discuss the finer points of forex market investing.
· Strategy of forex market investing: There should be a mutual agreement about what investing style your club is going to focus on. Take a vote if the group is divided about any forex market investing issues. Since this is still the first meeting any member that is in serious disagreement about the decisions made at this first meeting has a chance to decline being a member. Members should agree that this is long term commitment and if their goal is to get rich in a year or two and then leave the club it goes against the goal of the investment club.
· Monthly contribution: Members should come to a mutual agreement upon how much money they are each going to contribute for forex market investing
each month. Keep in mind that you can make changes to the minimum amount policy at a later date. Many clubs start out with small contributions of anywhere from $25 to $60 dollars. This money is used for the club’s administrative fees as well as a contribution into the investment fund.