After your first forex option investing meeting has been a success you’ll want to make sure that certain things have been completed for the second forex option investing meeting.
These tasks include:
· Registering your forex option investing clubs business entity with the state: This includes the name of your investment club. When the paperwork returns, the newly elected Secretary of your investment club should make sure that the paperwork is filed and that members of the club have access to the information.
· Tax ID Number: This is the time to file the information that is required to obtain a Tax ID Number. The newly elected treasurer will now be able to open up a banking checking account for your club as well open a brokerage account. If your forex option investing
club hasn’t decided on what brokerage to use this task will have to be delayed until a later date.
· Education program: The vice president, or the education officer, should be planning the first education program that you’re going to start learning.
· Accounting: The newly elected treasurer should have the accounting system set up by the time your second forex option investing meeting rolls around.
· Software programs: If your forex option investing club is going to use other types of software to keep track of forexs, profits, expenses, and other administrative information the newly hired secretary can purchase this software and have it installed. Remember to keep in mind that if more than one member of your club is going to use the software program on their computer that you’ll have to purchase multiple copies of the software or buy multiple licenses for more than one user.
· Copies of last minutes: The secretary should be sure to have copies of the minutes from the last meeting available for all members of your club. This is so that each member, whether or not they are an elected officer, feels that they are a part of the entire forex option investing club.
· Original copies: All original copies of official documentation should be kept by the secretary in a safe place. This includes any registration papers, member information, forex option investing purchases, and any other official records that need to safe guarded.
Your forex option investing
group should be as well prepared as possible for the second meeting. If you find that one or two people from the first meeting have dropped out, but you still want to keep up the numbers of your membership, you should invite any new members to this second meeting.